The DA-VINA 2534 is a
high-performance pass-thru (SAE J2534) vehicle interface. This unit
connects directly to the vehicle OBDII (Diagnostic) connector; it then
connects to any laptop via a USB 2.0 cable. Once the J2534 Driver files
are loaded, this product will allow normal operation with OEM compliant
J2534 diagnostic applications. This device supports CAN, FT CAN, ISO and
SCP (J1850) protocols.
DA-VINA 2534 Language: Support German, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, English, Chinese ,you can choose when installation
DA-VINA 2534 Note:
We don't offer software or Only cracked version of 137.02 version
software. You can go to the official website:
http://www.diagnostic-associates.com to update this tool.
Computer requirement: 4 nuclear WIN7 or XP 32-bit systems, More than 20GB of Hard Disk partition C.
DA-VINA 2534 Feature:
1. JLR Approved device
2. Replacement for JLR SDD VCM
3. Most cost effective Jaguar pass-thru VCI device
4. Covers CAN, ISO9141, SCP Vehicle Networks
5. 12ft USB Cable as standard included
6. Best Suited for Legacy, Current and Future Vehicles
7. Easy to update for J2534 new functionality updates
DA-VINA 2534 Vehicle Coverage:
What does the DA-VINA 2534 do?
The DA-VINA 2534 connects directly to the vehicle OBDII (Diagnostic)
connector, it then connects to the laptop via a USB cable for use with
SDD. Once the J2534 DLL files are loaded, this product will allow normal
operation with JLR SDD Diagnostic Tool. All communication is possible
on with this device.
How does the DA-VINA operate in J2534 Mode?
The DA-VINA is simple and easy to use.
1. Download the latest J2534 DLL software files from the Diagnostic
Associates web site http://www.diagnostic-associates.com/download.htm
and install these on the SDD Laptop.
2. Connect the J2534 device to the vehicle OBDII connector (the device powers from the vehicle).
3. Connect the 12ft USB cable to the DA-VINA and the other end to the SDD Laptop.
4. The (PWR) LED will turn solid red to show the DA-Dongle is powered.
5. During communication with the vehicle the Status (STS) LED will flash green.
How does the DA-VINA get updated for future Software Updates?
The DA-DAVINA can be updated simply and easily by connecting the
DA-DAVINA to a laptop/PC via the USB cable that is provided with each
A PC software update application (DA App Hub) is available to download
from the Diagnostic Associates website
http://www.diagnostic-associates.com/download.htm. This application once
downloaded and launched will be responsible for identifying what
version of software is on the device, and whether a new version is
available for update.
By connecting the device to the PC when the DA App Hub application is
running, the application will read the device and connect over the
internet to determine if an updated software is available and download
this to the device if a newer version exists. This process takes
approximately 3 minutes to complete. The device will then be updated
and ready to be used on the vehicle.