Quality Is Everything
IDS Software Version: V86 &v94 (Now it can only support FORD Cars , not support Mazada cars)
Ford VCM II Features:
1. The VCM II is the new Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
2. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Ford for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
3. The VCM II and IDS provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Fords.
4. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 Ford vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin Fords.It supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
5. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
6. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
7. The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing
Q: What is the difference between VCM and VCM II?
A: VCM do not support VMM, but VCM II support VMM as well as CFR